Skype
Xalkie2

Tsubaki Yayoi Timelapse Tsubaki Yayoi Timelapse

Whats the music?

You Wanna See My Pecker? You Wanna See My Pecker?

Whoever did the voices for these were so good! >.<

Sick Of McCoy: No Evil 011 Sick Of McCoy: No Evil 011

Consistently awesome. I like that they will heal the sick no matter how suspicious the towns folk are. Love your stuff.

When Reality Hits You When Reality Hits You

I love this kind of thing

That explosion was awesome and I approve of this message. Your voice is fine dewd :3.

Santa Saw Trap Santa Saw Trap

Wow!

I wish I could blam it twice. It got a 0 in the middle and at the end I wanted to do it again. Maybe santas pain cries were supposed to be funny? It sounded like if hank hill was pretending to be afraid and riding in a fail boat. And the santa climb? That was 45 secs of "lol srysly?" I think. But ya know, I'm rootin for ya none the less. 0/0 4/10.

(old vers)Dead Rain 5 (old vers)Dead Rain 5

omfg cant wait for prt 666 omg omg!

Mai gawd i just got my face sockets raped by deez flash and its DA BOMB! BLAURAUAR! (i fired ma lazar) But seriously, a short novel at least? We wanna know how it ends ^^ So your fans dont shoot themselves?

A Legendary Final Fantasy A Legendary Final Fantasy

Probably the best flash ever concieved.

First off. I love the animation quality. It makes tarboy look like a piece of shit. The music was an orgasm in my ears. If I could have your babies, I would because of how awesome and quality this flash is. As a matter of fact, I cant help but notice, your art style in this flash shines through in the pooping scene. I want more works of art like this to flood the portal. Bravo to you!

Billy Mays The Birth Billy Mays The Birth

Bleh

I hated it. I hated the the lame doctor voice. I rate this fail out of 10. But the animation at least looked like it took more that a day. So thanks for that. That aside. The guy had a neat thought. And I'm sure it made some people laugh. Always a good thing. If not for the doc voice then I would have given it a 7 personally.

Neenja 4 Neenja 4

Positive feedback

I'm loving how often these things are coming out. You and your team must be working pretty steady to keep the flow going like this. As far as the flash goes I think the music was excellent, the animation was superb. I'm not a fan of the dialog but who cares? The little man is epic and I love it. Hope to see the next installment very soon.

Tiny Japanese Girl Tiny Japanese Girl

Who cares if its not all original.

Its amazing. I'm going to watch it again. This was like falling down a flight of stairs into a bag of sex. Not sure if I liked it at first. But after its all said and done it all = yes. Music was made to be inspirational anyhow so it all works.