View Profile Xalkie

24 Movie Reviews

Whats the music?

Consistently awesome. I like that they will heal the sick no matter how suspicious the towns folk are. Love your stuff.

I love this kind of thing

That explosion was awesome and I approve of this message. Your voice is fine dewd :3.

3 Game Reviews

The game is great

I played it for a long time. I really liked the music. When they would do something passive I felt it was a heart warming thing. I felt proud when my zombies showed a passive disposition. And satisfied when it was time to butcher them. I like the unlock system and plan on playing it in the future.

Evil-Dog responds:

Thanks John, glad you were part of this project, you did a great job!

Apparently you love or hate this flash.

I love it. The concept was not meant to be taken seriously. Like most things on newgrounds of course. I laughed a bunch and with the for serious blessing of not being born with a stick in my anus, I had fun watching the pseudo story unfold. Like most people these days I was brought here by my new fandom of D-Macs Dot Dot Dot. And his voice in this was epic as usual. Sorry for the almost long review. 5/5 10/10. That is all.

Nice

Alot of work seems to have gone into this one. Great work, its no wonder that this is currently no.1. I'm gonna call this one the most worked on newgrounds game yet.

12 Audio Reviews

Superb

This is good stuff with a timeless classic feel. Well put together. Well done.

I cant give this thing enough 10s

As an ff7 fan boy. All my 5 R belong to this. Whatever that means. But its amazing. Great epic song full of inspirational kick assery.

blush